Your Ad Here

Free Articles: Free Online Articles Directory
Automotive | Business | Computers | Entertainment | Finance | Food | Health | Home and family | Internet




Your Ad Here
Free Articles



Legal | Science | Self Improvement | Shopping | Society | Sports | Technology | Travel | Writing







http://site-free-articles.blogspot.com

Friday, February 15, 2008

High Resolution (1280x905) YouTube Logo

YouTube Logo

YouTube world's no.1 video sharing website powered by the search engine giant Google. Today I stumbled upon a website and I found an interesting high resolution logo of YouTube which is rare on Internet, so I thought to share it with you(tube) . You may also want to see High Resolution (3600x1500) Google Logo.

A artist of SheezyArt released this logo. He also wrote

I can never find a Youtube logo on google image search which is no bigger than 150 pixels wide... so I'm about to make internet history by releasing this 1280px wide thing...

No comments: