Your Ad Here

Free Articles: Free Online Articles Directory
Automotive | Business | Computers | Entertainment | Finance | Food | Health | Home and family | Internet




Your Ad Here
Free Articles



Legal | Science | Self Improvement | Shopping | Society | Sports | Technology | Travel | Writing







http://site-free-articles.blogspot.com

Thursday, April 24, 2008

I signed up for Pay Per Post

Many of my friends told me about Pay Per Post. So I searched some information about it and I found Pay Per Post is a much popular market place where Bloggers like me can get paid for giving their opinions about advertisers product and doing some blog reviews.

I joined pay per post and I want to share a little bit about it with you. Many of you might be knowing about it but for those who don't, Pay Per Post is a blog advertising network or we can say an online marketplace where it connects Bloggers with the Advertisers.

Here is what they say about Bloggers
"Get paid for blogging. You've been writing about Web sites, products, services and companies you love for years and you have yet to benefit from all the sales and traffic you have helped generate. That's about to change. With PayPerPost advertisers are willing to pay you for your opinion on various topics. Search through a list of Opportunities, make a blog posting, get your content approved, and get paid. It's that simple. "

After signing up for Pay Per Post you will have to submit your blog for review. They will review your blog and if approved then you can go further to make some money. My blog is approved and they paid me $20 dollar for writing about them. Do you know that some popular Bloggers are being offered upto $2500 for a single review. Isn't it cool.

I started my blogging on this free Blogger platform and with the money which I will earn from pay per post I will buy one or two domains and hosting (I have not planned yet, but there is a thought somewhere in my mind).

No comments: