Your Ad Here

Free Articles: Free Online Articles Directory
Automotive | Business | Computers | Entertainment | Finance | Food | Health | Home and family | Internet




Your Ad Here
Free Articles



Legal | Science | Self Improvement | Shopping | Society | Sports | Technology | Travel | Writing







http://site-free-articles.blogspot.com

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Diggs April Fool's Day Joke?

digg_xbox

While surfing the giant of the Current Affairs and Stories, I dugg an interesting story and found a interesting result. It was showing me a "%" sign. I closed the window assuming there may be some technical problems on Digg.com. So I haven't took the screenshot of the "%" sign. When I came to Front Page of Digg I found there a news about Digg's April fool from Bendosphere.

On that blog I came to know about Digg's April Fool Day Joke. Digg was showing random mathematical characters on the Digg counters. Here are more screenshots.

youdigg

suck1

[Screenshot Credit: Bendosphere]

No comments: