Your Ad Here

Free Articles: Free Online Articles Directory
Automotive | Business | Computers | Entertainment | Finance | Food | Health | Home and family | Internet




Your Ad Here
Free Articles



Legal | Science | Self Improvement | Shopping | Society | Sports | Technology | Travel | Writing







http://site-free-articles.blogspot.com

Sunday, March 16, 2008

How to know if a website is down for all or just for you?

Engadget is UP!

The incident happened with me is "On Feb 24 I was accessing Youtube, after sometime I was unable to access Youtube. I thought it might be my connection problem, but when I tried other websites they were working fine. So I searched dig and I found YouTube was down for nearly half-an-hour."

Many people's are facing this problem, so Down for every one or just me gives you a service to check the given site is Down for all or just for you. Type a URL, and you'll find out if the whole world is seeing what you're seeing.

If you provide such a site which has big traffic surge, it might show you wrong result. For instance if you provide Youtube or Digg it will show you following wrong results.

Youtube_Error

Digg_Error

No comments: